The Tree House team organise fun events for children and their families. Our famous Family Fun events occur every term for different year groups. During these fun afternoons, children are invited to bring family members into school where they can enjoy quality time together whilst creating fantastic craft work and sampling the delicious edible goodies. We also provide two Family Fun sessions after school for parents and family members who cannot come to the afternoon sessions. These sessions are open to the whole school and are also very popular during the Christmas period and the last term of the school year.
Letters are sent out several weeks in advance of the event and spaces are limited. Please ensure the slips are returned quickly to avoid disappointment.
Below are some comments made by some of our families who joined us at our Summer Term afternoon of fun!
- 'There were loads of new activities to do: I enjoyed making a pasta letter.'
- 'There were loads of fantastic things to make.'
- 'Family Fun was fun because I got to spend time to do fun stuff with my mum.'
- 'Family Fun was great! Brilliant to spend time with my son with no interruptions.'
- 'I had fun with my dad; we made cakes.'